Miscarriage
My first pregnancy is ended with IUFD at 8 months.my second pregnancy is missed miscarriage at 7 weeks.then I have diagnosed with APLA (anticardiolipin) . I have been on heparin for 3rd pregnancy and blessed with a baby boy (SGA). Fourth pregnancy ended with missed miscarriage at 12 weeks. Now ACL, LAC tests came normal but beta2 glycoprotein Igm came with 31.4SMU. Is it worrysome.

Plz consult gynec wd whole previous and current reports....

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+188
Chat with a sexologist
Hi Have you checked the abnormal markers found last time ? Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa