Pregnancy second month
I am 4 week 5 days pregnant..I had a very light and very little brown discharge today morning once and night once. Is this something to worry ? I am little scared..this is my first pregnancy and had no miscarriage

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling towards your symptoms... I want to assure you that if its small amount nothing much to worry...Spotting is light bleeding from your vagina. It's similar to a period, but much lighter. The colour of the blood can be anything from red to brown...little spotting or bleeding is very common in early pregnancy... Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.