Dear Doctor, Since yesterday there were some browny discharge so I went for sonography and it was confirmed that child heartbeat which came earlier, had been stopped. Now what should I do I.e. d and c/wait for natural/medicine. I previously had 2 miscarriage and 2 c section and I have one baby and she is one year old and breastfeeding. My lmp was 26 th May 2016. Please suggest. Kavita
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... You must consult gynecologist doctor will do per vaginal examination to confirm the complete abortion... If it's incomplete she will prescribe medicines for complete expulsion ... Retained product could lead to sepsis and hemorrhage......... Consult your doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.