Miscarriage
Dear Doctor, Since yesterday there were some browny discharge so I went for sonography and it was confirmed that child heartbeat which came earlier, had been stopped. Now what should I do I.e. d and c/wait for natural/medicine. I previously had 2 miscarriage and 2 c section and I have one baby and she is one year old and breastfeeding. My lmp was 26 th May 2016. Please suggest. Kavita

Hello..... You must consult gynecologist doctor will do per vaginal examination to confirm the complete abortion... If it's incomplete she will prescribe medicines for complete expulsion ... Retained product could lead to sepsis and hemorrhage......... Consult your doctor.