Miscarriage
I have a missed miscarriage at 6-7 weeks around but i did not have any bleeding or pain so didn't understand that i have miscarried.Now i had ultrasound at almost 11 th week and found that the foetus is not growing after 6 week.So my question is should i take any medicine to miscarry or D&C will be needed.Which will be best option???

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

In case of missed abortion you should take medicine first.because its very early pregnancy and medicine is given upto 10 wks.but u should be aware of amount and duration of bleeding.if bleeding is in excess amount or for prolong duration, go for usg to confirm any retained productif there is retained product then d&c is done.. but its better to take afyer gynaec consultation.so consult ur dr.