Minor bleeding thrg vegin
With a pregnancy of about 4and half month ,I started noticing blood particles with my urine nearly one month back.alrough it's very little and not regular,we got terrified.our gyne run TSH,ULTRASOUND,APLA SYNDROME,TORCH TEST AND URINE TEST but she said everything was okay in the test. Till now we have had ZOCEF 500,Maintane500 in(4),LUPIGEST,DUPHASTAN, PAUSE 500 AND MULTIVITAMINS.I had cough and cold since last week and still have some mild cough and having honitus for that.I still find the same problem with my urine and I am still terrified.please help.

Dr. Hardik K. Shah
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi . I can understand yr problem. Plz do ultrasound of yr kidney and rule out stone and plz take as maximum as water intake might be solve yr problem also want to see yr urine report for pus cell u can post it