Milk without supplement
Hi, My son is 2.5yrs old and drinks plain milk (Amul) and i am not adding any health/milk supplement to it. He takes 1/2 glass in morning and 1/2 glass before going to sleep since an year. Pls let me know is it ok not to add any supplement? If supplements are necessary or good to intake then pls suggest the best one. Thanks

Hello.. No nothing like that..generally doctors don't suggest any's just that if you take it with any supplement as you would increase the taste....apart from that no's always better to go for the natural way... thank you