dentist-icon

Milk Teeth

My daughter lost her milk tooth and its been almost 6 months now. But the permanent tooth is yet to sprout out. We consulted the dentist and suggested for x-ray and in the x-ray the tooth got stuck inside. The doctor said that the adjacent tooth is not allowing the new tooth to come up. Also we were told that there is nothing that can be done and we have to wait till the other tooth that is obstructing have to fall down as well. My question... Is there no other option at all is it okay to wait for some more time. What best can be done in this regard? Thanks,
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hi.. Best thing is to wait. Because of adjacent tooth eruption there will be a variation in the jaw and this might give some space for eruption of other tooth. Regards
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there....it possible please upload a picture of the concerned tooth x-ray....so that the situation can be understood clearly for a proper diagnose... Take care ...!!
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
doctor profile image
Dr. Shivakumar MS
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bagalkot
Best is to wait for at least up to 6 months.. there will be variation in eruption dates.. permanent will erupt.. just wait and watch..
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO