Milk Teeth

My daughter lost her milk tooth and its been almost 6 months now. But the permanent tooth is yet to sprout out. We consulted the dentist and suggested for x-ray and in the x-ray the tooth got stuck inside. The doctor said that the adjacent tooth is not allowing the new tooth to come up. Also we were told that there is nothing that can be done and we have to wait till the other tooth that is obstructing have to fall down as well. My question... Is there no other option at all is it okay to wait for some more time. What best can be done in this regard? Thanks,

Doctor Answers (3) on Milk Teeth

Hi.. Best thing is to wait. Because of adjacent tooth eruption there will be a variation in the jaw and this might give some space for eruption of other tooth. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hello there....it possible please upload a picture of the concerned tooth x-ray....so that the situation can be understood clearly for a proper diagnose... Take care ...!!
Best is to wait for at least up to 6 months.. there will be variation in eruption dates.. permanent will erupt.. just wait and watch..