Milk leaking from nipple.
I stopped feeding my baby from last 3 months... NW my baby is 2 year old...From last 3 month I have not seen drop of milk from my breast even if I pressed also.. but Today suddenly milk is leaking from my both nipples why... is it normal.. and from one week I stopped wearing bra at night.. please help me.

hello, It will disappear with time once you stop breastfeeding you baby.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+112
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Yes its normal and it will just go away if you do not continue to feed the baby. Nothing to worry as such. If it becomes more, then consult your doctor for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.