Baby birth n breast feed

I just delivered a baby girl at 40 weeks through C-Section and now baby is of 3 days. First two days milk dint come n had put baby on external milk as advised by my doctor. Now 3rd day milk is coming after some medicines given by my doctor. But now problem is baby is able to suck only my left side breast which has sharp nipples. And right side breast is not having sharp nipples so no sucking. Now my right side breast hav becum very hard . How to make nipples sharp for baby to suck. Now they say I hav to remove milk manually. Pls giv gud advice..

Doctor Answers (1) on Baby birth n breast feed

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Hi, first of all will like to let u know that this is very common problem faced by lot of mothers n solutions r simple. If u can ask ur Gynac it will also let u know. One of the technique used is suction action with help of syringe, what u do is u cut the top part of syringe where needle is attached to make it a pipe n then from cut end u insert the piston of syringe, now what u do is opposite part of it u place nipple n then gently pull the piston so that due to suction action nipple come out properly, u have to do it for few tines to get results n make sure u r gentle. This is one of the few techniques. Every thing has its prons n cons so would like to tell u to do it gently.