Milia removal

I have had many milia seeds since 5-6 years on my eyelids. I've been to many doctors since a year but none could fix it. I've had laser like treatments where they burn the top layer of your skin but it doesn't help. Also, it keeps reappearing. It'd like to know if there's any solution and any reason to it. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Milia removal

Dr. Suruchi Puri Delhi | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
These are to be removed one by one not by laser but by breaking them open and extract , lasers may not help in this , they are to be removed by special technique so that no scarring occurs . U are most welcome to consult if you need further suggestion on it . Or please visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com for more on it
Thanks for the query. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Mimickers of milia have to be ruled out. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.