Collide milia
Hi doctor I had this colloid milia around my both eyes it's been when I'm 4 standard plz help how to get rid of these it's really appearing ugly on my face. Plz help me
299 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Milia is dead skin which doesn't come off like it is supposed to when you wash your face. You can get milia removed by a dermatologist near you. Simple extraction to advanced laser technology can be used to remove them. Use a scrub facewash 2 to 3 times a week to remove small milia before they form completely form.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.