Mild fever, cold and cough
Did RT PCR covid test, it came negative, but mild fever because of urine infection and also cold and cough,

Dont rely on reports.check spo2.
8446860x370 for consultation

History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
You should consult a physician.correct investigations should be carried out.can chat with me