Mild chronic Pain in right testicle
I have mild pain in my right testicle for 7 days. Also there is a little swelling of veins near the right testicle. I tried ibuprofen, I tired giving ice packs, but the pain doesn't want to leave. Please help. Should I go for ultrasound of scrotum?

Yes do sonography of scrotum, cbc and blood sugar random and consult a urologist.
Hi Don't worry your problem need evaluation
share pic on private chat will guide u online chat option through practo
Consult with urologist
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. If ur pain is not subsiding then i would advice u to visit a local Urologist. It’s better to get evaluated and examined first and then go for any investigative procedures.(like USG or urine test) would b better. Hope this helps !!