Migraines headche?

Sir I m from migraine(associated vertigo).. Initially it started in late Aug15.. I fells lot of giddiness.. I had left the food. That time symptom are light headche, nausea, giddiness. That time I was on vertin, betacap, Venlafaxine.then I had taken pregrabalin, clonazepam for 2 months, now I m taking betacap (40mg) / day, and edited (5mg) / day. Now I feels stiffness in neck( morning time), shoulder pain,i have occipital headache starting from base of stiffness is meds side-effects. I had done mri brain, CT scan of head, hrct of temporal bone, CT scan of cervical spine,and blood test like cbc-esr, suger, thyroid, kidney serum, vitamin b12 level. All reports r normal. I had bilateral hearing loss but within a normal limit(21.5db).kidly suggest some remedy, meds, to get rid of this problem. Presently symtom : neck stiffness, little giddiness, some time aura symptoms, pain near temples radiated towards upper head.
views-icons 84 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Migraines headche?

Dear Sir The vertigo may be due to some problem in the nerve which supplies the ear. Since you have hearing loss, this is probably the cause for vertigo too Please share the reports in private chat and I will look at those and get back to you