Migraine pain
I have had migraine since i was 15 Tried medication gave a little relief came back Other medications that have taken dont seem to be effective and just makes me fat 9 out of 10 days i have this wont go unless i take a painkiller. Really need to get rid of this has paused my life doesn't need any reason to start. Have been in pain and it's never mild. Cant run exercise work even going out is tiresome. Sometimes its half sometimes around the neck, forehead , around ears , behind the eye , sometimes pounding sometimes steady. Any suggestions on medication?

please consult a neurologist for proper diagnosis and treatment

Nothing to worry. This is curable and need Modifications in you daily lifestyle. Avoid excessive stress and mobile usage. Daily walks and meditation. Sos Painkillers
If u need prescription then consult please.
Thanks
What medicines have you tried in the past?
Just start preparing a headache dairy This will help to know the pattern and triggers. Plan a proper daily time table
visit for consultation