Migraine headache
My mother is getting migraine headache from last few years . Previously she used to get 3 to 4 times in a month . From last month she is getting frequently 3 to 4 times in a week . There are no triggers like light food and others to avoid . Nothing serious in CT AND MRI scans . It shows that the blood supply is less to brain . Please help me in know if it's a deadly disease. She is using headset tablet on headache which gives temporary relief for that time .Will there be any problem to her life with these migraine headache in future .

Don't get panic. Its not deadly disease. Its treatable. Consult Neurologist and discuss in detail. Online or physically.