Migraine headache

I have got this migraine headache once I do head bath even i dry my hair immediately. It will reflect in 1 or 2 hrs after bath and lasts for over a day. Because of this i used to do head bath once in a week when I was in home the next whole day. Please suggest how to get rid of this problem.

Doctor Answers (2) on Migraine headache

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | General Physician
Migraine is a diagnosis not to be done in hurry and then worry....see the physician and discuss the headache questionnaires to come to a conclusion of typd of headache
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hwlomfir migraine the only way to get rid of the problem is to avoid the aggrevating factor..since you have already recognised it..it's good for you..tw pain will strt because of nit drying your hairs properly and getting exposed to sun or wind..so make sure that you dry it up before you leave home....the chances of head ache are less...thank you