Migraine and vomiting
At times without any prior notifications , severe headache starts , after an hour of headache , I feel like vomiting and eventually I vomit a lot... both are extremely painful

Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, it's unfortunate that you are suffering from migraine. Homeopathy may help you to get rid of the problem. Its better to avoid trigger factors like certain foods or odors,which had triggered your migraines in the past, coffee. Also stick to a regular sleeping and eating pattern, controlling stress, doing exercises may help you. Hope this helps.
Dr. Saddam Malik
General Physician 15 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, you are suffering from severe migrare, get done your MRI scane of head to better diagnosis, take anti magrane tablets. And pain killers don't take any stress, take proper diet, take proper sleep.