Severe headache, vomiting

My wife is 35 years old she is suffering from severe headaches and vomiting once or twice in a month. At the time of headache she burps a lot likely it seems as acidity problem. But till today I have no solution. Please suggest any test, medication or therapy to solve the problem permanently.

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe headache, vomiting

Dr. Amit Vora Thane | Homeopath
Hello, It seems that your wife has got gastric c headaches . This could be due to acidity. I would advise you to consult a homoeopathic doctor as we have got many good medicines for gastric headaches in homoeopathy which would remove your wife's problem permanently without any side effect.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well..combination of vomiting and headaches may be acidity,migraine also..first thing before tests I would suggest you to consult a physician at the time of symptoms.. Few women have these symptoms at the time of menses also and its hormonal and normal...so need to find out