Severe headache, vomiting

My wife is 35 years old she is suffering from severe headaches and vomiting once or twice in a month. At the time of headache she burps a lot likely it seems as acidity problem. But till today I have no solution. Please suggest any test, medication or therapy to solve the problem permanently.

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, It seems that your wife has got gastric c headaches . This could be due to acidity. I would advise you to consult a homoeopathic doctor as we have got many good medicines for gastric headaches in homoeopathy which would remove your wife's problem permanently without any side effect.

Well..combination of vomiting and headaches may be acidity,migraine also..first thing before tests I would suggest you to consult a physician at the time of symptoms.. Few women have these symptoms at the time of menses also and its hormonal and normal...so need to find out