Migrain headache
Headache every time . Dizzy feeling...its been so many days that my mother has been undergoing this serious problem of dizziness . So could u plz look into this matter and suggest me some practical home medicine . What we shouldn't do in this sickness.

hey,if it is migraine headache its aggravated by some factors like sunlight. stress , some foods , emotional imbalance, some medication, so identify the aggravating factors and prevent , physician will prescribe you course of medicine for months you have to take so consult physician