Middle back pain

For last 1 week I am feeling back pain on the mid portion. Pain is either on the right side of the back or at the left side of the back. Pain is not much,but it's very uneasy while sleeping and sometime while resting. Please suggest some remedy. I tried Pan40 for some days thinking it as gastric pain but didn't help

Doctor Answers (3) on Middle back pain

Hello. You take mag phos 6x - 4 tabs with warm water, twice a day and kali carb 30 - TDS.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
Since the pain is more disturbing while sleeping, it's high possibility of a muscular spasm with gastritis. Keep taking Pan 40 twice and also take Tab voveran SR 100 once daily for 3 days. You will be fine
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well there are numerous reasons for back ache like abnormal posture,maintaining same posture for a long time,spinal causes like spondylosis, muscular spasm, renal stones ,uti etc...I don't think gastritis is a issue.. It's better to consult an orthopaedician and get evaluated.. Use hot fomentations for relief and also analgesics for 3 days