Metabolism issues

Im a CA student. Due to continous hours of sitting i have extremely poor metabolism. i gain weight super fast. What should i do to boost my metabolism. Even working out doesnt help.

Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi

Hi..wud like to know what exactly r u practicing Have small n frequent small meals..in proper timings Get ur hemoglobin checked Feel free to get back to me anytime

Hello..one can reduce weight by dietary and lifestyle change . Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly...have food according to your work load... If you are sedentary have less food.... Consult dietitian in nearest Hospital.
Dr. Farheen
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hai, Your weight is not appropriate to your height and age firstly. May I know what are you exactly trying to say by poor metabolism. Are you not willing to eat or how you say your metabolism is not proper. Have small and frequent meals.Try to have more of proteins from an egg in the morining. Have more of raw vegetables in the form of salad, lots of fruits which has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in it. Don't rely on any processed and junk foods. This will really help you.