Meralgia paresthetica
I Have  Meralgia paresthetica After I Was Diagnosed With It I Am Wearimg Lose Cloths But Still If I Stand For Fifteen Min Or More I Get Severe Irritation . Should I Go Ahead For A Surgery Or Medication..
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹750 for 24 hrs

Thanks for asking to respond. You must try medication for quicker resolution of symptoms. If symptoms persist inspire of medicines, then you can consider surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.