Mental health
I find myself talking to myself. I get swings. Even when i am become aware, I continue. Generally when i am alone , or sometimes outside when I go alone.

Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
Talking to oneself could be a sign of mental illness. Often people with psychotic ilnnesses mutter to themselves. This muttering could be due to voices being heard by the person (hallucinations). However there are other explanations too. It could also be totally non-pathological because some people have a habit of talking to themselves. You can consult a psychiatrist who will evaluate you for any signs of mental illness.