Mental health

I've been facing lots of anxiety since the last one year after having a break up. Then I failed in miserably in my exams and the anxiety became more than ever. I don't have emotional outbursts but there are conversations constantly going on in my mind. The kind of conversations where I'm very angry and frustrated. I find it hard to stay in the present. I've started to feel disinterested in doing things that I love the most like dancing,running,studying etc. There is a lot of anger inside my head. I do meditation but after a few hours I again start having those conversations. I daydream quite a few times. Sometimes these things inside my head make me tired and I feel as if I need to take a sabbatical to get peace of mind.I feel lonely and have started to feel it's others fault in what I'm feeling. And this leads to anger.I'm tired of this.Do I need to get professional help? Or is this a normal thing that will pass?
views-icons 53 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Hello. Your presentation suggests a depressive illness. Yes you should definitely visit a psychiatrist.  You will need medicines . Pune has  good psychiatrists.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I know continues failures puts us down like this.  Generally people overcome with some family and friends support. If you feel you r finding it difficult do seek a professional help in your city and resolve the issue within you.

Hello.. Well yes it depression symptoms...slowly we need to unfold you and deal with it...yes it's better if you take professional help as they will be able to help you come out if it soon ..or you can as well talk to your parents close relatives or friends so that they can help you pull out of it...it will take time but yes you will be fine...thank you