Mental fatigue

Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I have hypothyroid since the age of 9 and I am currently on 125 mg of thyroxin. I have been experincing depression and change in my behaviour and personality. I am facing chronic depression I have tried methods to overcome this fatigue and feeling of helplessness such as exercise meditation etc. But somehow I find myself in this situation over and over again . Currently I have taken leaves from my work in order to prepare for an exam which is on 7th of August and for last one week I am in acute helplessness . I am oversleeping or continuously watching TV and feeling absolutely strange. Before this one week I was very enthusiastic for about one month and kept on studying hard. Please advice me

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hey,  yes in r in anxiety due to which those symptoms which u have mentioned  are all happening.  To have a better clarity do consult a counsellor psychologist and face the exam and come out successfully.  All the best.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

You should have t3 t4 TSH levels done asap. Only after that further treatment can be planned.
Harisha N L

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck