Mental depression
My aunt from last 2years have been suffering from mental illness. She is in a depression where she reminds everything and repeat it she repeat it at anytime and she sleep's for every now and then. Although she doesn't have diabetes or bp.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. But she will need a complete psychiatric evaluation by a psychiatrist before proceeding to any sort of treatment. Also it is important that close family members accompany the patient while visit the psychiatrist. So kindly consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible for further evaluation.

How to avoid mental depression