Mensuration problem
Pregnancy test negative but still no periods since last 5 days , I have done HCG pregnancy test in early morning 2 times but negative results are shown.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. Pregnancy is not the only reason why periods are delayed. They can also be because of hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety and tension. Wait for a week for Norman periods. In case you do not get the periods, repeat the test and consult a gynec.