Negative pregnancy test
Hi I had my periods last month on 1 Aug. And the I have the symptoms like tender breasts, tirednes, frequent urination and missed period (12 days).but my home pregnancy test says a negative.  Can you please help me with this..y this happens?

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi your symptoms are suggestive of pregnancy upt test is negative for you. normal tests can detect upto50 iu that is around 1to 2 weeks of pregnancy the test is 100 %specific 93%_95 densitive that is if test positive ur pregnant if negtive there is 5to 7 percent chance of being positive after a week of upt testing or immediate blood hcg yesting