Mensurational problem

I had blood test for pregnancy next day when my periods get due and it came negative . my doctor prescribed me crina NCR 15mg for 5 days. I have completed my course on Sunday bt still didn't get my periods. I m tnsd I dnt want to b pregnant. What should I do to b sure .n how to get my periods .I never face a problem of irregular periods. I generally get my periods in time .kindly help me

Doctor Answers (2) on Mensurational problem

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, you completed the medication in sunday,  your blood test is neg so dont worry, wait for another 7 days, you will get periods within these days. If still after 7 days  then do sr beta Hcg again.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. .... Consult Gynecologist for further advice....