Mensurational problem

I had blood test for pregnancy next day when my periods get due and it came negative . my doctor prescribed me crina NCR 15mg for 5 days. I have completed my course on Sunday bt still didn't get my periods. I m tnsd I dnt want to b pregnant. What should I do to b sure .n how to get my periods .I never face a problem of irregular periods. I generally get my periods in time .kindly help me

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, you completed the medication in sunday,  your blood test is neg so dont worry, wait for another 7 days, you will get periods within these days. If still after 7 days  then do sr beta Hcg again.

Hello there..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. .... Consult Gynecologist for further advice....