Mensuration problem

I am 24 years unmarried girl. I am having irregular period problem from past three months. Period cycle is of 20 days. I gone through some test too in which VLDL Cholesterol is 21.8 mg/dL and Estradiol (E2) Chemiluminescence Immunoassay(CLIA) is 290.80 pg/mL. Kindly assist me that what are the causes , treatment and how much critical is condition.

In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. Consult Gynecologist....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...