Mensuration problem

I am 24 years unmarried girl. I am having irregular period problem from past three months. Period cycle is of 20 days. I gone through some test too in which VLDL Cholesterol is 21.8 mg/dL and Estradiol (E2) Chemiluminescence Immunoassay(CLIA) is 290.80 pg/mL. Kindly assist me that what are the causes , treatment and how much critical is condition.

Doctor Answers (2) on Mensuration problem

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. Consult Gynecologist....