Menstruation problem
Generally I get menstruations cycle before 2-3 days of previous month's period date. Nothing abnormal. Today when I went washroom, I found that I bled. I thought might be period days have come 8-10 days earlier but after it I haven't bled. As if it happened only once. What might be the reason behind this?

Hello, Don't need to worry about. All you need to do Is wait for one more cycle and If the same thing happens then you.need to consult a gynecologist. It happens of because of the stress and also strain. I there is spotting in between periods along with abdominal pain then you.need to consult gynecologist as soon as possible. Thank you