Menstruation: 2*i pills
I have taken 2 i pills within a month at a gap of 10 days. My menstruation started at the sixth day after taking the pill in both cases. the first lasted 3 days and the second is going on.Do I need to see a doctor? Is this common? I am fully aware that taking two pills within such a short period isn't a wise decision.

If u need to take ipills more than once plz shift to proper contraceptive. Ipill has a very high dose of hormones which would disrupt ur endometrial lining. It is only for emergency purposes

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+177
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, don't repeat the same ,its not good for health ,they are progesterone pills and they cause bleeding sometimes which is called breakthrough bleeding . Dont worry it settle down as time passes ,two pills can cause harmonal imbalance ,you maynot have regular period in next month..