Menstrualcycle
Monthly periods not come Sometime 1&1/2 month period will come but blood not loss in certain specifications Blood loss is become a very less quantity

Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Even though you didn't mention about  your past menstrual history. 1st of all your weight is much higher than normal at your height. Please take advice of dietician and physio for control. Obesity can also lead to hormonal imbalance which in turn leads to menstrual irregularity. Another advice I can give you that please do sonography of abdomen and pelvis. And consult a gynecologist. Thanks. Dr Chetan Maandharkar Queen women's Hospital Ahmedabad
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....