Menstrual problm

I have missed my periods...its been 1week after the expected date of periods but still there are no symtoms to be seen. I had protected sexual intercourse with my partner on 28th day of my previous cycle and i have missed my periods this month So is there any chances of pregnancy or there are some other reasons of missed periods ??

Doctor Answers (2) on Menstrual problm

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You should better get a urine pregnancy test to rule out whether you are pregnant or not. If it is negative then you are not pregnant, If it is positive then consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and management.
Visit a gynecologist.
Mitesh Chavan Mumbai | Gynecologist
How is your menstrual cycle pattern???..is it regular???..If yes, then what is a cycle length???
Having intercourse on 28th day of cycle is less likely to cause pregnancy..but cannot be ignored too..so better go for Urine pregnancy test..if its negative you can have medicine for withdrawal
And also need evaluation for such irregular episode..with USG and few blood investigations