Missed periods
I missed my periods 8 days ago.My previous date was 23th december 2015. i had an sex and also used safety precautions. My prega news test was negative 2 times. so what should i do?

If pregnancy test is negative just wait u will eventually get ur periods. Had u taken ipill. If yes then it's the sideeffects of the tab.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+143
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, most common cause for missing periods is pregnancy. In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs periods are often delayed... Consult Gynecologist...