Menstrual problem

Two months before I got married. This time my menstrual cycle get delayed by 10 days. I had checked twice with pregnancy test and result was negative. And one more strange things from last two days I am facing vaginal bleeding during intercourse. Please help me about these symptoms.

Harisha N L

Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...bleeding during intercourse may be due to injury or irritation from an accident,An infection in your genital area or urinary tract...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.