Menstrual problem

I was suffering from typhoid last month, and now it is cured. But since 1.5 month I have not got periods. I have even checked pregnancy test, I m not pregnant. So please suggest me get periods

Hello....... Infections and health disorders can affect the metabolic and physiological processes of the body. The body takes time to regain health and normal functioning, after a bout of illness..Avoid eating refined and processd foods.Have nutritious foods...wait this month for normal period Consult gynaecologist...
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Have you visited a gynecologist? If not, then visit a gynecologist to rule out the cause behind your missed periods. It is difficult to suggest here without examining you in person. So visiting a gynecologist is important You can visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.