Menstrual problem

I was suffering from typhoid last month, and now it is cured. But since 1.5 month I have not got periods. I have even checked pregnancy test, I m not pregnant. So please suggest me get periods

Doctor Answers (2) on Menstrual problem

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Have you visited a gynecologist? If not, then visit a gynecologist to rule out the cause behind your missed periods. It is difficult to suggest here without examining you in person. So visiting a gynecologist is important You can visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Infections and health disorders can affect the metabolic and physiological processes of the body. The body takes time to regain health and normal functioning, after a bout of illness..Avoid eating refined and processd foods.Have nutritious foods...wait this month for normal period Consult gynaecologist...