Menstrual Problem

Hi, We had some confusion on getting pregnant last month, so we used iPill (we are planning to have baby at least after two years). Since then my wife has Menstrual problem. first it came early, a bit slow, 13 days before its normal time, we thought it is because of that, however yesterday, just after 15 days it started again this time it is normal. twice in a month. could you please suggest, what should we do? is it because of that pill? Regards,

Doctor Answers (2) on Menstrual Problem

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, its mostly due to i pill.as i pill is high dose pill it may happen. So nothing to worry.
Dr. Astha Jain Mathur Indore | Gynecologist
Dear Practo User,
Yes your problem can be due to I pill, it can cause menatruation ahead of its time , and cycle may come on it's date too.. so twice a month can happen if you have taken I-pill.
You should meet gynaecologist and discuss other  suitable methods for family planning, Using I-PILL repeatedly interferes with menstrual cycle
Injectable contraceptive and intra uterine devices or pills are more suitable options for you.