Menstrual issues

I am having irregular periods for a almost 2 years now. Me and my husband are obese. However we were planning to start a family soon. Please advise on this.

Doctor Answers (4) on Menstrual issues

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You and your husband need further evaluation. Please visit our clinic – International Fertility Centre – located in New Delhi along with your medical reports so that we can guide you better.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
My suggestion  is to first heal your body and be optimally  healthy so that you can pass on a healthy  body to the soul who wants to take birth through  you. It's very difficult  to  conceive  naturally with irregular  periods. Creating a pregnancy  in unhealthy  body is against nature's design and can have consequences  on baby's health.
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Life is all about  the  choices you make. All the best...
Start folic acid tablet daily
Reduce weight. Follow healthy lifestyle. Consult gynecologist for preconception counselling and investigations. You can do preconception Panchakarma for detoxification under ayurvedic gynecologist.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... You and your husband must undergo fertility test to know if there is any problem in any of you... I males usually low sperm count is the common problem . Infemales less follicle reserve due to condition like pcos, consult gynecologist in nearest hospital....