Menstrual cycle
My periods and my marriage date was almost same so to postpond the periods family doctor has given me Divery 10mg tablets ..and I took those 8 tablets from 1 march to 8 march before that my periods was accurate ... After that we had intercourse without protection ..so now when I should accept my periods or how long it will take to induce my periods again ? Now I not on any medication

After stopping deviry you should get periods in a week. If u did not get periods you have to do ultrasound to check endometrial thickness and then consult gynecologist.