Periods after marriage
Hi I got periods on nov 25th next periods dec 27th. After that i got on feb 9th and got married on feb 14th. After marriage i got period on march 9th ( nearly 28 days) but there is not much flow during my periods. Little spotting of blood only during passing urine. There is not that much flow during my periods. Is there is any problem? When i planned to be in relationship for getting pregnant?? Please advice.

may b possible
Hi,please check your Cbc,blood sugar and urine  for pregnancy  test.You can get less periods if your hemoglobin is less .Eat good  calories  food.
Hi, pls get ur urine pregnancy test done , share result to help u out further. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.