Meniscus operation
Hello i have got both my knees operated due to the improper shape of meniscus.. its been 2 years now and still it pains a lot i cant walk much now... earlier i was able to walk faster but i coudn't run but now as soon as i get up from the bed in the morning first few steps hurt the most and i am unable to do most of the tasks.. what should i do..

Dr. Chirag Dalal
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Get RA, URIC ACID. CCP AND TSH done. If reports negative then consult some other ortho if your ortho unable to find out the cause. I give the option of second opinion to my my pts of I am unable to relieve their problems.
Dr. Neha Gupta
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Hi Consult the same orthopaedician again and better you get your MRI done. Then proceed for any treatment. Physiotherapy will help you .