Memory & speech
I am having problem with memory & speech. I am not able to say the right words at the right time & taking time to recall as well as understand things. I also experience headache quite often and sometimes burning sensation inside head. Please opine whom should I consult. A neurologist or a general physician ?
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, you should consult a physician. Wish u a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.