Speech therapy telugu language
My son is of 8 years old and couldn't not able to speak properly. He has undergone for speech therapy in Chennai for about one year and therapist is from Tamil background, so kid couldn't able to follow. I need TELUGU SPEECH THERAPIST...please suggest

Dear , u can consult  any ayurveda physician u wl get benefit

Hi,try speech therapy
for details consult online for further guidance
Speech therapist can guide you
Speech therapy is not solution according to your history. I think he is not understanding or some other problem he might have. Try to rule out those problems. Homoeoapthy can help in this problem. Only classical Homoeoapthy will cure this problem.
Consult me with nline or you can consult nearby classical Homoeoapthy practitioner.
Hello dear good morning. Be cool and relax first. I can understand your concern for your child. First you need your child should speak properly. Once he achieved this then he can learn Telugu or any other languages.ok
yes there are many centres to give speech therapy in Chennai. go for online consultation so that I can give you the best veterinary.ok
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier