Memory loss & paralysis
He suddenly loses the memory .While he admitted into the hospital doctors suggest that blood is not circulated towards the brain. MRI report doesn't show anything. Doctors course is going on but suddenly one by one parts are paralysed. Now he tries to talk or walk but unable to do anything. Even he forgets all his regular activities like eating, brushing. He is not able to recognise his relatives. He is going through very bad phase now. Day by day he loses his weight. Now 15 days are completed and took suggestions from 12-15 doctors but nothing help. I attached his report. Please advice.

Hello.. Yes there are chronic changes..which might have led to the present situation...but there are no acute changes...it's better once you consult a neurologist and get examined...since you said you already consulted many I would like to see all the reports and what the doctors have told...secondly physiotherapy will help a lot to improve the situation....thank you