ayurveda-icon
Memory loss
I m gonna appear for my exams after 2 months I was in chronic stress since last 2 years because of exam failures . I m a CA final student failed 3 attempts I m a Vata kapha body type and evaluated that hot and sour taste is suitable for me But m facing memory loss issues ,lack of focus , concentration and i feel u lost all my mental powers . pain around eyes and eyebrow due to sinus cough etc . i m not able to speak clearly due to cough . help me anyone who can do root cause analysis .only good competent doctor pls help ..i dont wanna waste time on unnecessary doctors who just wanna take fees and dont know anything but giving tablets. And making patient feel down . Help

Clearing your sinusitis is important. Being physically healthy is important for  proper concentration and memory. Certain medications can definitely help you clear your anxiety and improve focus. Need to know your appetite and sleep pattern and other details to help you.
steam inhalation twice a day. use water boiled with dry ginger to drink. avoid taking curd,cold and reheated food.

I have a brother writing CA exams and facing failures.. I understand you completely.. Vata kapha prakruthi evaluation of prakruthi is difficult and sometimes takes about a month for doctors for analysis and to analysis of our own takes the whole of the degree.. You must be really intelligent and having great insite of yourself to have diagnosed your prakruthi as well as which rasa is good for you. Keep it up.. Most people don't even know whether a substance is edible or not. Haha You didn't loose mental power, you just lost confidence and trust in you. Remember : you have the most memory power, you have great mental strength and you will achieve anything you want. If you dint break after 3 attempts, don't break after 4 th too.. You are capable go for it.
meditation, wake up early in morning, sleep good at night, drink warm water
saraswatharista 5ml just before sleeping at night with milk.. 1/2 glass.
Use some natural herbs Chat or call me online If u want best result
Find out root cause of your problem by ayurved way diagnosis Correct it by ayurved way medicine diet and lifestyle corrections Finding out root cause and its cure is very important for improvement permanent cure Correct diagnosis by ayurved way is very important main factor in treatment Take any ayurved medicine after proper ayurved way diagnosis only for avoiding bad effects of intake Take online consultation directly for accurate diagnosis and treatment diet chart home remedies