Memory increase help!
I my age is 23 and somehow I am facing some kind of memory loss or something I can say that I don't remember the things I forgot to do those things and it has created problem because of this memory loss or I can say that some kind of that I don't remember the things and I don't I feel dizzy and sometimes and I want to remain active so please suggest me what to be done so that I will be grateful to you

Need more information Looks like you have some kind of stress I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. After careful evaluation of your history... I feel we should discuss in detail. Perhaps you are suffering from attention deficiency....which is the reason for your memory issues. The reason for attention issues may be part of ADHD, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, SOMATIC SYNDROME...and many more.. If there is a organic history ...we need to exclude any fever , acute changes .... But don't panic sir..we will able to manage it... Happy to help you..
More info needed ..why shd u have memory disturbance at that age .reason for that has to be looked into