homeopath-icon
Medicine induced dry mouth
Can homepathy cure dry mouth permanently ? I have taken hista block tablets for my nose allergy and have been experiencing dry mouth and dry throat for three days . Can it be resolved completely ??

Dryness of mouth is common in cases of blocked nose with mouth breathing. Our medicines are effective within a week to treat such cases.
Check out Dr. Anita's acupressure and acupuncture clinic on Google! https://g.page/acuyogapuneiso CERTIFIED Clinic www. acuyogapune.com  www.acupressurepune.com Twitter @dranitajagtap Facebook page Dr Anitas acupressure and acupuncture clinic  
Yes can be
Hello Dear Your query has been answered several times by several doctors. Please consult a doctor privately since you have doubts.
Dry mouth occur due to various reasons such as lack of drinking water ,sleep with open mouth and sometimes it is the side effects of various medicine Homoepathy can cure dry mouth but I would like to suggest you u having allergic condition so in this case homoepathy can help in allergic case also , because it can reduce the tendency of your allergic condition and improve your immune power and give energy to fight with the allergens it is better to remove your tendency from the root
avoid taking allergic medical because it suppressed your condition for some time and harm your body ,eat healthy diet, avoid to expose in specific allergens .
For how many days did u take this medicine. Also how much water do u drink n what is the color of ur urine. I need details of case. Drink plenty of fluids. Take small well balanced frequent meals. Consult online with details