Medication query
My husband is suffering from depression. His doctor gave him trinicalm (serentin) tablets and Ativan tablets(2mg) Frst day he slept. But now its been 2days he is not sleeping at all. Today night he is not sleeping but blabbering throughout the night about daily things. What should be the problm?

Dont waste your time and immediately visit psychiatrist.. as symptoms are of psychosis in which counselling is of no help at all  presently....
Hi I appreciate that you reach out for your concern Whatever information you have provided according to it your husband is facing Mental Health Issues and needs medication As u mentioned about the medicine n it's not responding properly.,.u need to consult the doctor again...... sometimes medicine needs to be adjusted n sometimes doctor makes u to hold because sometime your body needs time to adjust with that medicine to show proper response.
to keep yourself calm n stable u can take an online appointment with me at Practo-Rupali Mohbe
Stay at peace n give support to needy..,. your positivity help him to improve
Dear, Patient needs thorough check up. He might need to go for investigations.
Hello. I need further details before I can prescribe.
Symptoms are suggestive of psychotic disorder. Medicines need to be adjusted. Proper treatment should be given at the earliest.
Consult a psychiatrist for treatment. If you wish, you can consult with me on practo.
Acute psychosis. Continue meds.